Ummm

6:14am, Im still not sleepy. that's right "a.m"... I'm bored, that's why I created this blog. I'm already satisfied with my Myspace blogs, but lets see if I like this or not. : seriously. I'm going to post a few paragraphs which I write sometimes when I'm bored or when I get inspired(as if that's possible). Some can call these paragraphs "poems", but I don't cuz they're not good enough. I'm a poet in the making XD. Seriously, I'll write at least one book before I die... Be sure to buy it, or else... X__X ummm uhhh... ok then... Ciao! Look out for my posts if you're interested.. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzttttttttttttttttttt XXX signing off!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Fascinating Tribes with a Headhunting History

Mythical Creatures from Mizo Legends

An Unforgettable Movie-Watching Experience with "Pan's Labyrinth"