12/9/2009...

I want to write.
But how do I write when I can't even figure myself out?
How can I make sense when I've lost complete control of my senses?
I don't know what's wrong with me, what happened to me or what I need...
I feel so lost.
I feel like a ship without a compass.
Hell! I don't even know what I want anymore.
I don't even remember since when i've been like this.
I've withdrawn myself emotionally from almost everyone that's close to me,
causing me to lose a few 'friends'.
I remember when I used to wish that I felt nothing.
Now, it's like I feel nothing except the emptiness that's killing me.
I feel like a zombie.
I'm so lost.
I don't know what to do!
HELP!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Fascinating Tribes with a Headhunting History

Mythical Creatures from Mizo Legends

An Unforgettable Movie-Watching Experience with "Pan's Labyrinth"